1. Stop thinking in terms of “failure.” Think in terms of learning what works.
2. Redefine “success” as: Learning what you’re made of and being true to it, being authentic.
3. Resist the temptation to look for salvation in some thing or person outside of yourself.
4. See learning as your passion. You are uniquely designed to be a student of life and love.
5. Trust that you were intended to learn from consequences, and that you are incredibly resilient.
6. Move through the obstacles and storms and detours, trusting your inner guidance and where it leads you.
7. Realize that your ultimate lesson is to know and love yourself well; and that in doing so, you will also know and love others well.
8. Relax and be you, knowing that you are love … and love cannot really fail.